Beside the Seaside – Beside the Sea!
The Bournemouth Treasure Hunt gives you bracingly fresh sea air, seven miles of golden sands, the sparkling blue sea…bring your bucket and spade and enjoy a stroll along the promenade on this fun-filled treasure hunt at “Britain’s Best Beach”. Find out what you can do whilst visiting.
With two splendid Victorian piers, shopping arcades both old and new, colourful beach huts, the famous Pavilion Theatre and surrounded by the stunning Dorset countryside, Bournemouth offers the very best example of a British sea-side experience.
If you need accommodation for your employees whilst enjoying this team building event in stunning Bournemouth, then look no further than Smart Holiday Rentals. Being based in Bournemouth allows them to choose properties that have everything you could ever need with the best self catering properties in the South. See their website here.
How can this work for you?
Looking for an ideal outdoor team building event that makes use of this traditional seaside resort? Then read on!
We will will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement. Find out about our events.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks.
The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving. Click here for alternative approaches to business ideas.
Why not visit the nearby seaside resort of Weymouth? Check it out.
Advantages of using this team building event in Bournemouth:
- The ideal team building activity in Southern England
- Communicate effectively with your team
- Solve clues and bond with your corporate colleagues
- Indoor or outdoor options
- Part of a reward programme or a company celebration
- To develop leadership skills
- To add fun to graduate or intern training programmes
- Discover the hidden skills and resources within your team
- Bournemouth is ideal for conferences and meetings with numerous excellent venues
- Easy access by road or train
- A great seaside venue which will suit all requirements
If you’re interested, please contact us to book your place.